Virtual Receptionist Application
Thank you for your intertest in joining the Team @ Your Phones Covered
Our Recruitment Process is very straight forward
* We ONLY consider applications that complete the below Form
* You will be taken to a “success page” after you submit the form, that means we have your application
* Please do not use our chat system to contact us – it is for clients and HR do not use
* We will contact you via email and/or text to advise you we will be calling to interview
You Must Have
* A Home Office
* A Great Telephone Voice
* A Professional Attitude
What the role involves?
As a Your Phones Covered team member your key responsibilities will be answer phone calls for our clients. You will act like a traditional switchboard operator / telephone receptionist – except your desk is not at the front of the client’s office.
Daily activities include –
Answering calls, transferring calls, taking messages, making appointments, managing diaries and more. This is a busy environment and calls are primarily for Medical, Legal and Financial businesses.
Who we are looking for?
We believe our people make the difference and they are the reason we will succeed. It’s not a huge call centre – small team, great people and awesome service is what we are about.
The skills you will need are accuracy and a calm head.
We are looking for people who have an excellent telephone manner, can speak and write English fluently and who can type accurately and quickly. You will need to comfortable with using modern technology, working with computers and the internet. Most of all you will need to be responsible – reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
If you think you meet these standards and can manage phone calls quickly and efficiently (it can get very busy at times!), whilst being polite and delivering excellent customer service this might be the position for you.
Who should apply for this position?
- We really want people looking for a long term career in a growing business.
- You need to be able to handle high volumes of calls which are different every call.
- You need to be able to switch from one company to another in moments.
- You need to be comfortable using / working with computers, software and the Internet.
- You need to have a great phone voice and speak English fluently
- You need to be able to use grammar, type accurately, spell and be accurate.
- You need to be reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- You need to be able to work with minimum direct physical supervision.
- You need to be a quick thinker and a problem solver
Complete This Form to Apply